The anthropomorphic phantom is designed based on an average human male head and it is made out of realistic tissue mimicking materials suitable for both Ultrasound and MRI applications.
- Anatomically correct realistic skull
- Anatomically correct brain phantom
- Complex blood vessel structure with incorporated Circle of Willis
- One bifurcation
- One stenosis
- Two aneurysms.
- T1 and T2 values mimicked
- Speed of sound, ultrasonic attenuation, density and acoustic impendance mimicked
- Customisable based on size and shape (can be adapted to individual scans based on customer requirements)
- Detailed user manual
- Robust carrying case for easy transport