A cost-effective, disposable single-use card, in protective foil wrapping for use with Fluorescence-guided surgery with 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA).The calibration card can be used in the testing and adjusting of fluorescence imaging systems under ambient lighting conditions.
- The user places the card under the light transmitting 400nm and detecting at 635nm light which results in the fluorescent image being produced.
- Non-fluorescent text (“* +”) within a fluorescent strip is used to assess the quality of illumination.
- If illumination is too intense, the fluorescence will overpower the text and not be discernable.
- 5 year plus shelf-life
- Customisable to your company design guidelines.
- Certificate of Conformance
- Individually vacuum sealed and foil wrapped