The QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform is a programmable breathing and patient motion simulator for the quality assurance of motion-guided radiation therapy systems using any large-scale phantoms up to 45 kg (100 lbs). The Platform HD’s multi-directional motion simulation capability enables in-line translation with both the sagittal plane in the SI direction, or at a user-defined rotated arrangement.
Balancing simple design and comprehensive testing capabilities, the QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform is easily integrated into any adaptive end-to-end QA protocols and pushes your respiratory motion management systems to their limits.
- Heavy-Duty: Large 33.2 x 35 cm platform surface accommodates phantoms up to 100lbs
- Multi-directional Motion: Simulates sinusoidal or programmable multi-directional motion for patient-specific and process QA
- Operation: Operate the platform remotely from a PC or locally from the drive unit
- Alignment: Includes specialized features for rapid in-line or offset phantom alignment
- Waveforms: Import, create, edit and stream custom or patient-specific waveforms
- Compatibility: Chest wall surrogate is compatible with multiple motion tracking systems