Designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm applications. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides complete access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians.
The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features…
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Designed to function with a 3D C-Arm
- Large radiolucent area, total length 51.5"
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Low attenuation carbon fibre tabletop
- Convenient positioning, hand-held and foot-operated controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Exceptional platform for pelvic Brachytherapy and 3D Urology procedures
- Ideal for 3D imaging of breast and thorax
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Quick, safe control
|The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, X-Y and Trendelenburg motions from positions away from the table, or when hands are busy with other functions. The hand-held controller hangs on the accessory rail when not in use.||
- Dimensions: 103.75" l x 26" w (264 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" l x 24" w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Area:
- 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" l x 24" w (57.1 x 61 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29" l x 22.5" w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
- Total Radiolucent Area (combined): 51.5" l (131 cm)
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" l x 24" w (46 x 51 cm)
- Base Clearance to Floor: 1.5" h (4 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Height Adjustable: 34" h to 44" h (86 to 112 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" (25 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" (25 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Hand Control: Activates All Motions
- Foot Control: Activates All Motions
- Head End: 3" (7.6 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30" l (75 cm); Foot-End 7.75" l (20 cm)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 684 lb (310 kg)
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601.1-M90, EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09
- Warranty: Two years parts