Pure Imaging Phantoms
Complete Skull With Exposed Brain
Anatomically correct anthropomorphic skull with an exposed brain – a good example of the customised phantom fabricated based on the requirements of particular application where the brain exposure was important for the research purposes. For use with both MRI and Ultrasound.
- The porosity can be adjusted according to the requirement of the particular project.
- T1 and T2 values mimicked
- Speed of sound, ultrasonic attenuation, density and acoustic impendance mimicked
- Customisable based on size and shape (can be adapted to individual scans based on customer requirements)
- Detailed user manual
- Robust carrying case for easy transport