Dosimetry Service FAQs
Do you have the necessary accreditation to perform audits?
- Yes! Gamma Gurus has Accredited CAB Combined ILAC MRA Mark status with the National Association Of Testing Authorities Australia (NATA). Our Accreditation number is 20766. Our Site number is 24923
What audits are you able to perform?
- We have received NATA accreditation for our Level 1b, 2 and 3 audits
Do you have plans to implement more audits in future?
- Yes, we are currently undertaking field trials for other modalities such as kV and SABR
Who will be performing the audits?
- All Gamma Gurus’ audits will be performed by Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine (ACPSEM) Certified Medical Physics Specialists
Why has Gamma Gurus decided to offer dosimetry audits?
- Gamma Gurus is passionate about providing a high level of service to Australian departments. As dosimetry audits are a crucial element of ensuring patient safety, we plan to implement clinically relevant audits that help you to be confident in your treatments.
When are you able to provide audits?
- Gamma Gurus can provide NATA accredited audits now! These can be performed outside clinical hours to ensure minimal clinical disruptions.