The Pain Management C-Arm Table – 870 is designed for image-guided procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The large radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
A portable hand-held or optional foot-operated controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The foot operated controller can be used when hands are busy with other functions.
Innovative design optimizes patient access, increases imaging resolution and save space.
- Low attenuation carbon fibre tabletop, with choice of standard contoured or
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- High-speed actuators assure quick tabletop positioning; height adjustability, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Convenient positioning controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
Choice of Tabletop Design
INNOVATIVE CONTOUR DESIGN TOP
This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures. Features a cutout for comfortable, prone positioning.
The rectangular tabletop offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies.
- Dimensions: 93" l x 26" w (233 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 90" l x 24" w (228.6 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
- Radiolucent Area:
- 60" l x 24" w (152.4 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory rail
- 4" l x 17.5" w (10.1 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area, Total Length: 64" l (160 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 30" to 40" (75 to 100 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Hand Control: activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Foot Control (optional): activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Head End – 3" (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End – 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 30" x 1.12" x .375" (75 x 2.86 x .95 cm)
mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Shipping Weight: 877 lb (397.8 kg)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601.1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
- Warranty: Two years parts