The New Horizon Prone Breastboard assists in providing accessible, comfortable and reproducible patient positioning for prone breast treatments. The modular design and variety of accessories provide options for many prone breast setup challenges, allowing customized patient setups and meeting clinical needs for treatment.
- The unique curved board rises to meet the patient halfway for less climbing and safe positioning
- Patient-friendly design with contoured foam
- Indexable, massage-style face cushion can be adjusted
- Solid and open contralateral wedges provided to meet individual patient needs
- Indexable to the couchtop, assuring its orientation to lasers and isocenter is repeatable and known
- Lateral and longitudinal scale rulers allow for enhanced daily repositioning of the patient
- Setup sheet available to record and reproduce each patient's settings