Vertical Drop CII Sharps Shield
Capintec offers the most complete line of Sharps Shields and containers available for Nuclear Medicine. These Sharps leaded container cabinets offer a convenient way to store spent syringes in a safe manner. Two sizes are shown: One is designed for containment of one medium-size Chimney-Top Monoject® Sharps container and the other holds two small or one large Monoject Sharps Container.
The Vertical Drop CII Sharps Shield comes with a Key-Lock safety feature not found elsewhere . The hinged top is easily opened to remove the Sharps container for replacement, requiring no removal of a heavy lid. Shielded with 1/8″ lead, this unit can be specified with 1/4″ shielding.
The Vertical Drop CII Sharps is designed to use a Chimney-Top Sharps Container which protects the user’s fingers in use.. Convenient needle notches facilitate safe and rapid removal of needles from tube holders.
|0660-0018||Vertical Drop CII Sharps Shield (Standard)|
|0660-0019||Vertical Drop CII Sharps Shield (Tall)|
|0660-1811||Monoject Sharps Medium (For Standard) Box of 20|
|0660-1812||Monoject Sharps Large (For Tall) Box of 10|
|0660-1813||Monoject Sharps Small (For Tall) Box of 40|
- All units have Key-Lock tops to meet OSHA requirements
- Table Top or Flush Mount in work counter
- Single or double stacked models
- Lead thickness 1/8″ or 1/4″
- Hinged top for easy opening and removal of sharps
- Standard Model Shielding: .125″ lead with 4 pi shielding
- Standard Model Dimensions: 11″ h x 7.25″ w x 11″ l (28 x 18.4 x 28.2 cm)
- Standard Model Weight: 54 lbs. (24.5 kg)
- Tall Model Shielding: .125″ lead with 4 pi shielding
- Tall Model Dimensions: 18″ h x 7.25″ w x 11″ l (45.7 x 18.4 x 28 cm)
- Tall Model Weight: 76 lbs. (34.5 kg)