Designed for efficiency and performance, the Universal Couchtop Long Extension (UCT LE) is ideal for IGRT and SBRT. The UCT LE facilitates better delivery of dose and target coverage by eliminating the interference of rails and junctions. It is available for Linac and CT, providing an environment in simulation that is reproducible and dosimetrically matched in treatment.
Seven extension options* are available to treat many disease sites including direct attachment of CIVCO's ONEBridge™, Body Pro-Lok™ Bridges and accessories for SBRT immobilization.
Features & Benefits
- No support mechanism to move or account for in planning
- Large junction-free treatment area
- Utilizes Prodigy 2 indexing a 7 cm increments
- Low attenuation and surface dose
- Seven extensions available to accomodate many disease sites and treatment types
- Self-locking extension seam located outside of treatment field
- Convenient wall storage device holds up to four extensions
- Five year product warranty
*Universal Couchtop Long Extensions have been validated on TrueBeam and VitalBeam. CIVCO positioning and immobilization devices have not been validated with TrueBeam or VitalBeam and Varian is not liable for use of these products. Universal Couchtop has not been validated on HyperArc™ or Edge™.