TOTIM is a polyurethane foam cushion for patient positioning and immobilization during simulation, planning and radiation treatment. Available in different sizes for all body parts, the cushion forms to the patient and enables reproducibility of position during treatment.
TOTIM is a fully sealed cushion covered with microfiber polyester. The cushion shapes and molds around the patient after activation of the internal components. It maintains its formed shape during all sessions of radiotherapy treatment.
- Sealed and ready for use
- Conforms to shape easily during stiffening phase
- Limits movement and enables reproducibility of the patient position
- Can be formed and indexed to positioning devices and other rigid supports
- Disposable, easy to sanitize markable and radiotransparent
- Pediatric options available