The Surgical C-Arm Table – 846 is designed for procedures where stability, access and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height, and free-float tabletop make it ideal for both pain care and cardiovascular applications. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening assure patient comfort and stability. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning.
Control Made Easy
The portable, hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from any point around the table. A push-button release, for the free-float feature, is located at the end of a handgrip.
Free-float tabletop design with quick and comfortable patient positioning at an affordable price.
- Low attenuation carbon fibre tabletop, with choice of standard contoured or
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- High-speed actuator for quick vertical movement
- Convenient positioning with portable hand-held controller
- Free-float X-Y tabletop
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory Rails
Control Made easy
|The portable, hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from any point
around the table. A push-button release, for the free-float feature, is located at the
end of a handgrip.
Choice of Tabletop Design
INNOVATIVE CONTOUR DESIGN TOP
This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures. Features a cutout for comfortable, prone positioning.
The rectangular tabletop offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies.
- Dimensions: 104" l x 26" w (260 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 101" l x 24" w (252 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
- Radiolucent Area:
- 51" l x 24" w (128 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory rail
- 20" l x 17.5" w (50.8 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: Total Length: 71" l (178 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon Fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height: Adjustable from 33.5" to 43.5" (84 to 109 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Hand Control: activates height
- Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Head End – 3" (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End – 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2
No.: 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1
- Warranty: Two years parts