Spectrum Dynamics Medical
Spectrum Dynamics - D-SPECT®L
The Future in Nuclear Cardiology Today
The nuclear cardiology market has now recognized the remarkable benefits that solid state Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) based systems offer. It is no big surprise that more than one third of all dedicated nuclear cardiology cameras purchased in the United States are now solid state systems.
In an effort to make this technology available to a larger segment of the marketplace, Spectrum Dynamics Medical introduced the D-SPECT®L. Based on the same CZT technology as the D-SPECT®, the D-SPECT-L incorporates six columns of CZT detectors versus the nine in the D-SPECT allowing it to be a more cost effective solution.
The D-SPECT-L incorporates many of the same advanced features as the D-SPECT:
- New patient handling system offering unparalleled flexibility for technically challenging patients
- Modern gantry designed from the ground up for simplicity and reliability
- Innovative proprietary reconstruction algorithm that dramatically improves image quality
- Six columns of CZT detectors with Tungsten collimators
This unique hardware and reconstruction software enables what many industry experts said was not possible in SPECT…
- Gated SPECT acquisitions completed with no gantry motions in six minutes*
- Dose reductions to a fraction of where they are today
- Exceptional image resolution and quality
- Dramatic improvement in detector sensitivity when compared to conventional cameras
*Actual scan times can vary based on Injected Dose, BMI and acquisition parameters.