The new cardiac drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table, providing open access to the patient’s left thorax area for an unencumbered apical approach. Flush-mounted side rails enable closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. When not in use, rails fold beneath the table, eliminating obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our new softer feel, Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria. Standard accessories available to expand the function of your table include ergonomic stirrups that cup at the heel, an articulating scanning arm board (adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees) and a foot controller for when hands are busy with other functions. The optional Headrest Extension is removable and adjustable, providing convenient access and patient comfort during carotid and thyroid procedures.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5" w x 15.75" l
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Enhanced stirrups, designed to cup at the heel for added comfort
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Overall: 71" l x 30" w (180.3 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with side rails
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 9.5 w x 15.75 l (24.1 x 40 cm)
Drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table.
- Sonographer Cutout: 8" w x 14.75" l (20.3 x 37.4 cm) Adjustable sonographer
cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
- Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6" l (32 cm)
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning
and auto level motions
- Foot Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning; center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Drop-Down Cardiac Scanning Cushion: Release from either side of the table
- Adjustable Sonographer Cushion: drops down or folds up for maximum
access to the patient
- Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3" (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: One body strap
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.