CIVCO Radiotherapy brings leading-edge innovation and advancement of non-invasive, head and neck treatment with the Solstice Immobilization System. The system provides unique corrective pitch capability and positioning flexibility.
The system is comprised of a carbon fiber head support, customizable cushion and dedicated thermoplastic mask designed for secure and simple attachment. These components create a highly customizable and comfortable head and neck immobilization system for precise treatment to improve patient outcomes.
- Variable pitch capability provides increased setup options in CT simulation and corrective positioning flexibility during treatment setup
- Midline thermoplastic mask attachment provides increased rigidity and minimizes shrinkage to enhance patient comfort
- Highly conformal to the patient when using a customizable cushion and dedicated thermoplastic mask
- Utilizes a variety of thermoplastic types including IMRT ReinforcedTM and ClearVisionTM open-face compatible with Vision RT's AlignRT® camera system
- Adaptable with Precise BiteTM to aid in effective and repeatable positioning
- Unique thermoplastic frame provides easy to use, secure and quiet mask attachment (patent pending)
- Type-STM and Posifix® version compatible