Pro-Tec® PET Syringe Shield
The Pro-Tec® PET Syringe Shield reduces hand exposure from syringes containing 511 keV radionuclides. The barrel of the shield is constructed of .34" thick (9 mm) tungsten that attenuates FDG F-18 by 88%.
The syringe shield is offered with or without a high density (5.6) flush mounted lead glass window that provides protection and visibility. A white reflective surface on the shield interior improves viewing of the syringe's markings and fluid content. A thumbscrew holds syringes firmly in place.
Pro-Tec® PET Syringe Shields accommodate the standard sized 1 cc, 3 cc, 5 cc and 10 cc syringes. The Manual Dose Injector is an ideal companion, providing both additional shielding and distance.
- Constructed of .34" thick (9 mm) tungsten, attenuates FDG F-18 by 88%
- Available with or without a high density lead glass window
- Fits most disposable syringes
- Easily sanitized with alcohol wipes
- Shielding: .34" thick (9 mm) tungsten
- Lead Glass: 5.6 density
- 007-973 & 007-985: 1.4 lb (.64 kg)
- 007-975 & 007-990: 1.7 lb (.83 kg)
- 007-980 & 007-995: 2.3 lb (1.05 kg)