Combined Efficiency in Patient QA
Log files powered by best-in-class Monte Carlo
- Powerful combination of best-in-class SciMoCa™ Monte-Carlo dose calculation and log files
- Task based automation for optimized workflow efficiency
- Fast analysis of all sources of possible errors for increased patient safety
Proven efficiency, accuracy, and safety in Radiation Therapy
myQA iON is a unique Patient QA software environment featuring an automated workflow and best-in-class algorithm to maximize your efficiency and accuracy. Validate your most demanding treatment techniques while ensuring patient safety without compromise.
myQA iON offers you:
- Fully automated 3D plan verification workflow
- Easy identification of any sources of errors using the SciMoCa Monte Carlo algorithm and log files
- Use of daily logs to explore the relevance of dose deviations from the treatment planning software or delivery system
- Delivery of even the most complicated treatments with confidence
Combined Monte Carlo and log file Patient QA
myQA iON combines machine log files with a Monte Carlo algorithm from the beginning to the end of your patient treatments.
- Achieve an accuracy of <1% with the SciMoCa Monte Carlo algorithm
- Perform your pre-treatment QA with the SciMoCa Monte Carlo algorithm
- Validate delivered dose during treatment with the SciMoCa Monte Carlo algorithm combined with log files
- Prepare for an adaptive future with tools such as plan complexity analysis
Efficient task-based workflow
myQA iON has an optimized, automated workflow to save time and speed up your QA process.
- Speed up your QA process with automated dose calculations, in the background
- Assign tasks to specific users with the optimized patient or task lists view
- Identify any potential errors or dose deviations using advanced, yet easy to use, tools
Safe delivery of patient treatment
To ensure accurate and unbiased QA results, a system is required that is unbiased and independent from the treatment planning system vendor.
- Utilize all DICOM information from your based treatment planning systems
- Analyze your results using advanced 3D tools such as DVH’s and clinical goals
- Identify the source of any potential dose deviations or errors
- Understand the clinical relevance and source of potential deviation and errors