Compact X-Ray Irradiation System - the smaller, simpler, safer alternative to radioisotope irradiators.
Precision X-Ray’s MultiRad product line is designed to deliver the highest dose with the most uniform beam profile. It is ideal for very dense biological specimens as well as a broad range of industrial applications.
The MultiRad is a fully-shielded, self-contained X-ray irradiator that can be used almost anywhere, by anyone. There are no costly licensing, security, or source maintenance fees providing a much lower total cost of ownership than radioisotope irradiators.
The fully integrated system includes turntable with programmable dosimeter, touch screen control panel and closed-loop cooling.
Other optional features available on ALL MultiRad systems include a motorized specimen shelf, adjustable collimation, and automatic filter selection. All features utilize fully integrated smart technology that can be controlled using the touch screen control panel
- NRTL Certified by Intertek for Electrical Safety
- No additional x-ray shielding required
- No specialized x-ray knowledge needed to operate
- Prescriptive, touchscreen control interface for ease-of-use
- Password login for system security
- Automatic warm-up and tube conditioning for extended tube life
- Electrically-operated turntable to ensure uniform dosing
- Integrated dosimeter with advanced Automatic Dose Control (ADC) for setting exact dose
- Interchangeable beam conditioning filters
- Port for ventilation and introducing auxiliary tubes and/or cables
- Fully integrated, closed-loop cooling system
- Remote diagnostics and support over the web