A Comprehensive Solution for PET and Nuclear Medicine
We know the growing need of having efficiency in your department while providing exceptional patient care. MIM has developed a Nuclear Medicine Solution that will not only compliment your Nuclear Medicine workflow, but provide effective tools for enhanced diagnosis while saving you time. MIM drives the Nuclear Medicine workflow.
Evolve Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine departments must adapt to the changing healthcare landscape in order to survive and flourish. With the push toward value-based medicine, evidence-based decision making, and personalized medicine, there is a need for NM departments to evolve to better meet these needs. MIM Software provides the platform NM departments need to work together through the use of a common toolset.
Quantitative Image Guidance
- Enables clinicians to make decisions with confidence.
- LesionID® supports the calculation of total tumor burden as well as individual statistics based on user-customizable cut-off criteria including PERCIST.
Advancements in Theranostics
- Timesaving tools for organ and tumor VOI generation.
- Store quantitative data and auto-extract the statistics from patients.
- Cloud-based storage facilitates multi-institutional research.
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues.
- Save findings for tumor board meetings.
- Review processed Nuclear Medicine results before sending them to PACS.
- View and process images from virtually any camera manufacturer.
- Supports all modalities: CT, MR, PET, SPECT, as well as Interventional.
Personalize Your Workflow
- Create custom displays tailored toward the preference of your Nuclear Medicine department.
- Integrates with Radiology PACS and PowerScribe® 360 dictation software.
Advanced Therapy Response Tools
- Native support for Metabolic Tumor Volume, Total Lesion Glycolysis, and SUVpeak.
- Save time and add valuable information into your report.
- Processed Nuclear Medicine results can be reviewed before sending to PACS.
- Save findings and other relevant information to be presented at Tumor Board meetings.
- Collaborate on a case with a colleague.
Industry-Leading Auto-Segmentation Tools
- Provides accurate contours no matter who is doing the contouring.
- A gradient-based technique that detects the steepest drop off in SUV values to create the contour boundary automatically.
- Statistically more accurate than a common thresholding technique.
- Process, store and backup data efficiently with one software system.
- Nuclear Medicine MiniPACS.
- Fully integrated with all MIM applications.
- Automated data management and workflow tools.
- Long-term backup for raw NM exams.
Access to images from anywhere.
- Share images instantly versus traditional CD methods.
- Provide patient’s access to their exams via mobile devices or the web.
- HIPAA compliance with military grade encryption.
MIM Zero Footprint
MIM Zero Footprint gives you the ability to securely access all MIM products with the same licensed features you have in the clinic from home, while traveling, or anywhere you have internet access.
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.