Biodex has designed a NEW Vial Shipping System that employs a unique Tungsten Vial Shield for use with the Medrad® Intego™ PET Infusion System. Manufactured to Medrad's specifications, the Vial Shield transports a 30 ml Hospira vial.
To lift or lower the vial within the container or the Intego™ Infusion System, a detachable handle is provided. Accommodation is made for the handle to travel with the shipping container.
The system meets DOT Yellow II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 2.5 Ci (92.5 GBq) of FDG F-18.
001-708 Vial Shield with Lifting Handle
- Weight: 15.2 lb (6.89 kg)
001-723 Intego Shipping Container
- Container: 11.75" l x 11.75" w x 12.5" h (29.8 x 29.8 x 31.8 cm)
- Cubic Feet: ~1 cu ft (.03 cu meters)
- Weight: 48.8 lb (22.1 kg)
- Weight (Combined): 64 lb (29 kg)
- Meets DOT Yellow II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 2.5 Ci (92.5 GBq) of FDG F-18
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, 56th Edition Sections 18.104.22.168, 10.5, and 10.6.1 thru 10.6.3.5.