Pure Imaging Phantoms
Anatomically correct anthropomorphic new born head phantom.
The phantom is designed based on an average new born head and it is made out of realistic tissue mimicking materials suitable for both Ultrasound and MRI applications.
- Anatomically correct realistic skull
- Skull filled with acoustically correct brain mimicking material
- Complex blood vessel structure with incorporated Circle of Willis
- One bifurcation
- Complex network of small vessels
- T1 and T2 values mimicked
- Speed of sound, ultrasonic attenuation, density and acoustic impendance mimicked
- Customisable based on size and shape (can be adapted to individual scans based on customer requirements)
- Detailed user manual
- Robust carrying case for easy transport