GMP-25™ External Pancake Probe
The GMP-25 probe is intended for monitoring alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation.
The GMP-25 is used as an external detector with the RDS-31/ iTx/iTxSD multi-purpose Radiation Survey Meters especially for surface contamination monitoring and source localization applications.
The GMP-25 probe is equipped with a Binder connector and connected to the mating bulk connector interface at the bottom of RDS-31 family survey meters.
The GMP-25 unit is a “smart” probe, having an internal high voltage generator and non-volatile memory for calibration coefficients and probe identification data. Thus the probe can be connected “on-the-fly” without the need for switching off the meter, which automatically recognizes the probe type and sets the meter reading to defined measuring unit.
- Remote pulse rate measurements
- For alpha/beta/gamma surface contamination measurements
- Converts the meter into contamination monitor
- Sensitive for low levels of alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- For general contamination and frisking applications
- Cord lengths up to 49.21' (15 m) upon request
- Weight: 1.08 lb (.489 kg)
- Equipped: Retractable cord, length 11.81" - 47.24" (30 - 120 cm)
- Temperature Range:
-Operation: -13° F to +131° F (-25° C to +55° C)
-Storage: -40° F to +158° F (-40° C to +70° C)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Casing of Durable: ABS/polycarbonate, 14.8" l x 2.75" w (375 x 7 cm) (max)
- Radiation Detected: Gamma-, beta- and alpha-rays
- Energy Range: Gamma > 6 keV, beta Emax > 100 keV, and alpha > 2 MeV
- Detector Type: GM tube 7313
- Pulse Rate Range: 0 - 50 000 cps
- Mica Window:
-Active Area: 6.1 in2 (15.5 cm2)
-Window Thickness: 1.5 - 2 mg/cm2
- Sensitivity: 2.8 cps (170 cpm) for 90Sr/90Y uniform source of 0.37 Bq/cm2
|078-480||Probe, External, GMP-25
Includes: Fixed Spiral Cable 11.81" - 4.92' (30 cm - 1.5 m).