The Adult Full body Phantom is a lifelike anatomically correct phantom. The phantom is compatible with X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI and CT imaging methods.
The Phantom can be used for training & demonstration purposes for various patient positioning techniques in radiology. Other uses include hands-on experience with diagnostic imaging techniques and visual evaluation to find optimal scanning conditions.
- Anatomically correct full-body divided into 10 parts as explained below.
- Realistic body tissue-mimicking material.
- Useful to train/perform several patient positioning techniques under radiology.
- Shoulders can be rotated 360 degrees round ways and 180 degrees sideways.
- Movable Hip joints, knees, and elbows at respective degrees.
- Detachable Head, Torso & limbs.
- The bones have a realistic three-layered structure with inner porosity which can be adjusted according to the requirement of the particular project.
- Customisable with different pathologies (lesion, tumor, infection, abnormality) upon request.
- The phantom can be ordered in a transparent or skin-colored version.
- Head with Skull & Brain
- Realistic Air cavities
- Torso with complete Spine & Ribcage
- Knee Joints
- Leg & Foot
- Liver & Kidney
- Stomach & Bladder
- Large intestine & Small intestine
- Shoulder & Arm
- Elbow Joints
- Skin-mimicking material
Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy based composite material.
Dimensions and Weight:
The design is based on an adult male body that weighs about 70 KGS and measures 175 CMS in height.