Designed for unrestricted head-to-toe C-Arm positioning during image-guided procedures, this unit offers structural stability and manufacturing quality at an affordable price. The extra-large 80" x 24" carbon fiber tabletop has no cross members between the two C-shaped supports at each end of the table. This open side-cantilever design provides unobstructed end-to-end C-Arm placement for full head-to-toe fluoroscopic visualization of any size patient.
Two-inch thick table padding assures patient comfort during lengthy procedures. Adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening are provided for increased patient stability. Twin-wheel locking casters provide smooth transport and secure table positioning.
Quality built, affordably priced
- Extra-large low-attenuation carbon fibre tabletop
- Unrestricted end-to-end C-Arm positioning
- Four twin-wheel locking casters
- Dimensions: 82" l x 29.5" w x 35" h (209 x 75 x 89 cm)
- Tabletop: 80" l x 24" w (203 x 61 cm)
- Radiolucent Area: 75" l x 24" w ( 191 x 61 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: 2" thick (5 cm)
- Tabletop: 1 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Front – 5" (12.7 cm) locking twin-wheel casters
- Rear – 3" (7.62 cm) locking twin-wheel casters
- Patient Restraints: two body strapsFinish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 125 lb (57 kg)
- Warranty: Two years parts