Faxitron Pro+ x-ray cabinet is a larger, more versatile, fully shielded digital x-ray cabinet. Featuring an extra-large field of view so you can image large samples without sacrificing resolution.
- Large cabinet and detector size lets you image samples currently too big for existing cabinet x-ray systems thanks to an expanded cabinet and larger 43cm x 43cm imaging area.
- Best-in-class resolution with native detector resolution of 100 µm and effective resolution up to 10 µm. Multiple levels of geometric magnification (up to 10X) allow imaging at the highest resolution.
- More versatile thanks to proprietary Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) which selects optimal x-ray exposure settings to ensure one of the highest image quality for a broad range of biological and light NDT samples. Manual exposure mode also available for multi-layer samples and those containing a variety of components.
- Ergonomic design means this fully integrated, floor standing system with heavy duty casters fits easily into any lab and plugs into any standard A/C outlet.
- Easy to use with no extensive training or specialised x-ray knowledge required to operate. Intuitive software designed to meet the imaging needs of research and industrial users.
- Independently certified by a Nationally Recognised Testing Laboratory (Intertek) to the highest international standards.
- Remote diagnostics and support available from product specialists ready to help.
|Imaging area||43cm x 43cm|
|Pixel pitch||100μm (18.7 million pixels)|
|Scintillator||Direct deposited Csi|
|Magnification||Up to 10X|
|Spatial Resolution||10μm at magnification|
|Tube current||1.0mA max (limited to 12W)|
|Focal spot size||<15μm|
|Tube filtration||0.25mm Be, tungsten source|
|Power requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 150VA|
|External dimensions||86cm W x 79cm D x 158cm H|
|Chamber dimensions||64cm W x 64cm D x 92cm H|