The Echo Pro™ Echocardiography Table has been re-engineered with the sonographer in mind. The new ergonomic design provides a barrier-free imaging experience. The result is less sonographer injury and better quality images.
Redesigned features make it easier for the sonographer to access the patient from all sides. The new cardiac scanning cushion now drops down and releases from either side of the table with nothing protruding. The sonographer has open access to the left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. New side rails are flush to the table and fold completely beneath the table out of the sonographer’s way, eliminating potential obstruction.
Patient comfort is assured even during lengthy procedures with our new softer feel, Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover, which also provides protection against bacteria.
Add options such as an Articulating Scanning Arm Board or Headrest Extension for easier thyroid and carotid access to configure the Echo Pro to fit your department needs.
*Requires optional vascular arm board.
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5" w x 15.75" l
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto-level adjustment
- Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Foot Controller is ideal for when hands are busy with other functions
- Redesigned side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- IV Pole easily attaches for quick convenience
- Paper Dispenser accommodates a roll of hygienic table paper. Includes a cutter strap.
- Headrest extension drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid and thyroid studies
- Overall: 73" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 9.5 w x 15.75 l (24.1 x 40 cm)
Drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table.
- Sonographer Cutout: 8" w x 14.75" l (20.3 x 37.4 cm) Adjustable sonographer
cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning
and auto level motions
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section: features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3" (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Warranty: Two-year
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN60601-1 standards.