This gamma medical imaging phantom is especially designed for the QA of spatial resolution in Gamma cameras. It contains 4 divisions of lead bars to carry out this test.
Pure Imaging Phantoms
- External dimensions : 400 x 550 x 18 mm
- The 4 divisions of 5mm lead bars are each spaced differently.
Various sizes can be requested.
- Robust carrying case for easy transport
- NEMA Standards Publication (NU 1-2001) Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras
- AAPM Report No. 9 – Computer Aided Scintillation Camera Acceptance Testing
- AAPM Report No. 22 – Rotating Scintillation Camera SPECT Acceptance Testing and Quality Control
- ACR–SNM (Res. 5 – 2011) technical standard for diagnostic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals