Improve your patient’s radiotherapy journey and gain clinical efficiencies with the Comfort Marker 2.0, developed by Medical Precision b.v. This revolutionary reference point device brings a new level of comfort to the start of the patient’s radiotherapy treatment.
The easy-to-use system is designed specifically for use in radiotherapy using technology popular within the permanent make-up industry. The device is carefully engineered to apply reference marks with controlled depth injection, resulting in less pain to the patient compared to other marking methods. Points are temporary, fading over time or are easily removable with a simple laser session after the patient’s treatment is complete.
• Gentle and controlled injection of pigment into skin with less pain to the patient
• Injects pigment at depth of 0.2–0.7 mm compared to common practice of 2–3 mm
• Reference points fade over time or are easily removable
• Less pain keeps the patient relaxed and more cooperative throughout the process
• Fast, clean and disposable safety needle module minimises risk of needle stick incidents
• Safe and simple operation with clear indication of depth settings
• Charged device allows portability in the CT room