Enhanced Design Now Available!
The Chabner XRT® Radiation Bra provides optimal breast support during simulation, planning and radiation treatment, including proton. Designed by a female radiation oncologist, the bra can also be used for breast support during other radiologic procedures such as CT, MRI and diagnostic X-rays.
- User-friendly for patient, therapist and physician.
- Made of lightweight, advanced materials providing enhanced support ideal for positioning the breast and ensuring patient comfort without irritation or sensitization.
- Strategically placed thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) windows allow visibility of skin and bony landmarks essential for repeatable patient position.
- Tested at 6 MeV and 6 MV to demonstrate that the radiation beam can pass through treatment areas* of the bra without attenuation.
- Intended for use by a single patient throughout treatment, the garment is reimbursable by insurance:
All points of Velcro® attachment are indexable so patient can be custom-fit at the time of simulation and throughout treatment.
- Available in 9 sizes; extender offered for additional sizing options.
*Velcro attachments, located outside of treatment area, resulted in slight attenuation at 6 MeV