The new CRC-PC Smart Chamber combines the well-known and highly reliable measurement Capintec chamber with an innovative web-based user interface to meet today’s business requirements. Remote connectivity and network ready interface set the Smart Chamber apart as the most advanced in dose calibration.
Available in two fill pressures. For unit dose hot labs, the HL model provides excellent low activity sensitivity while covering a wide clinical range of activities. For radiopharmacies, the lower fill pressure of the pharmacy RPh model extends the activity range to accommodate the higher activity yields of today’s generators and cyclotron sites.
The innovative functional design of the PC Smart Chamber provides a small footprint, and direct interface to Nuclear Medicine Management Systems with remote viewing capability.
Additional features include Ethernet software upgrades, plug-and-play chamber, and user adjustable threshold for faster response.
Count on us for excellence in energy measurement, and for our unsurpassed customer service and support!
- Connects to network infrastructure so that display can be viewed from any network PC (remote viewing)
- Direct interface to Nuclear Medicine Management Systems – no readout required
- Ethernet Communications
- Automated QC
- Software upgrade via Ethernet interface
- Built-in database to store QC, Moly and User Log
- Powered over Ethernet or USB Port
- User adjustable threshold for faster response times
- Small footprint
- User Manual viewable on PC
- Ionization Chamber: Type: Thin wall, deep well, sealed and pressurized; Fill Gas: Ultra-Pure Argon
- Electrometer: Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples
- Repeatability of Measurement: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is continuously in operation
- Tests: Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy, Voltage Test
- Nuclear Data: 30 User Nuclides; Over 80 built-in nuclides (cal number and half-life)
- Measurement Range: Type: Auto Ranging; HL (hot Lab) 6 Ci Tc-99m, 2 Ci F-18; RPh (pharmacy) 72 CI Tc-99m, 20 Ci F-18
- Standard Source Data: System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137, Na-22 standard sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay: Methods: Canisters or CAPMAC canisters; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port: Interface: Ethernet; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- PC Power Requirements: 100-240 V ac (50/60 Hz) 3 A max
- Chamber Power: USB: 5 V dc, 0.5 A; Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 V dc, 0.35 A
- Height: 46.355 cm (18.25 in.)
- Width: 17.17 cm (6.760 in.)
- Diameter: 6.985 cm (2.75 in.)
- Liner Insert Diameter: 6.9596 cm (2.74 in.)
- Weight: 17.8 kg (39.3 lb)
- Well Diameter: 7.0 cm (2.75 in.)
- Well Depth: 26.7 cm (10.5 in.)