Anatomically correct anthropomorphic brain phantom. For use with both MRI and Ultrasound.
The phantom can be fabricated as a solid homogeneous piece of material with the acoustical properties close to the average properties of human brain tissue.
- The phantom can be enriched with the following features:
- Not anatomically correct blood vessels
- Anatomically correct blood vessels
- Customized features within the blood vessels (available for both version of blood vessels)
- Brain ventricles
- Brain tumor
- Static foreign objects embedded within the brain
- T1 and T2 values mimicked
- Speed of sound, ultrasonic attenuation, density and acoustic impendance mimicked
- Customisable based on size and shape (can be adapted to individual scans based on customer requirements)