Zebra with OmniPro-Incline
3x Faster Commissioning of PT Rooms, Higher Daily Patient Throughput.
IBA Dosimetry offers the full product range tailored to fit any Proton Therapy QA needs. PT treatment safety, as well as most efficient dosimetry and QA is the centre of our high-end solutions.
IBA's unique innovations for PT dosimetry are designed to minimize commissioning and QA times and to maximize patient throughput of busy PT centres.
- Fastest commissioning and fastest daily consistency checks
- Unique multi-layer ionization chamber design: Instant uniform scanning of entire Percentage Depth Dose
- High spatial resolution: 180 independent plane parallel chambers
- Dedicated multi-channel electrometer
- Water equivalent material for equivalent scattering properties
- User-friendly interface to OmniPro-Incline software
QA routine made simple through state-of-the-art technology
A high spatial resolution system
With a stack of 180 independent vented plane parallel ionization chambers, a native resolution of 2 mm and a circular shaped collecting electrode which presents a diameter of 2.5 cm, the measurement of both BP and SOBP becomes possible over the full clinical range within the sub millimetre accuracy.
OmniPro-Incline is the advanced software platform for fast and accurate quality assurance in Particle Therapy. It incorporates the latest software technology with an intuitive graphical environment, allowing for easy set- up and automatic generation of measurements. The measured data is visualized in a clear informative way for fast and precise analysis.
²PT room commissioning typically takes 100 days with conventional solutions