Radiation Therapy technologies, such as IGRT, SGRT and respiratory gating, have led to significant advances in patient treatment. The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform is a programmable breathing and patient motion simulator for end-to-end quality assurance on motion-guided radiation therapy using your existing phantoms. The Platform’s unique multi-directional motion ability includes superior/inferior translation with an optional lateral hysteresis, creating phase separation between the linear platform and vertical chest wall motion.
Medical Physicists around the world have adopted the QUASAR Respiratory Motion Platform. A balance of simple design and comprehensive testing capabilities has solidified its reputation as an industry-leading tool for respiratory motion management.
- Equipped with a large 35 x 35 cm platform surface
- Operate the platform directly from a PC or laptop
- Generates lateral hysteresis motion
- Simulates sinusoidal motion and patient-specific breathing
- Compatible with multiple motion tracking systems
- Includes an unlimited multiple site software license