Radiation Therapy technologies, such as IGRT, SGRT and respiratory gating, have led to significant advances in patient treatment. The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP) is a programmable breathing and tumour motion simulator for end-to-end quality assurance on motion-guided radiation therapy systems including CT, LINAC, and PET.
The QUASAR Respiratory Motion Phantom has been adopted by Medical Physicists around the world. A balance of simple design and comprehensive testing capabilities have solidified its reputation as an industry-leading tool for respiratory motion management.
- Operate the phantom directly from a PC or laptop
- Stream patient-specific respiratory motion waveforms
- Interchangeable inserts for multiple testing applications
- Works with a number of motion tracking systems
- Includes an unlimited multiple site software license