Designed to fulfill treatment planning and delivery testing requirements as prescribed by the following guidelines: AAPM TG 53/66, IAEA TRS-430, TECDOC-1540/1583/1588, IEC 62083
A flexible QA tool designed to perform both dosimetric and non-dosimetric tests on radiation therapy systems, the QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom incorporates a wide variety of test objects in a solid acrylic housing. Designed to perform End to End QA on Simulation, Treatment Planning and Treatment Delivery Systems, the Multi-Purpose Body Phantom is a comprehensive solution for today’s physicist.
Modus QA offers forward compatibility with the option to add motion capabilities to the Multi-Purpose Body Phantom with the addition of a QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Assembly or QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform.
- Dosimetric and nondosimetric tests for end-to-end radiotherapy system testing
- Published pass/fail criteria for a number of tests in the TG 53 and TG 66 Reports
- Interchange inserts quickly and easily
- Used for IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, SRS and Tomotherapy
- Converts to an IGRT gating phantom with the addition of the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Assembly