Highest resolution ionization chamber detector array for independent VMAT /IMRT Patient QA and Machine QA
- 6.5 mm Resolution
- 1,521 Ionisation Chambers
- Completely Wireless Design
- 50% more data points compared to previous MatriXX detectors for highest IMRT & VMAT measurement resolution.
- Wireless Gantry Sensor+ enables precise QA of rotational cases and automated gantry angle correction.
- Confidence through independent QA.
- Fast and straightforward detector setup.
- No cables required through complete wireless and battery-powered design.
- Efficient measurements for Patient QA and Machine QA verification with myQA® software.
MatriXX Resolution is optimized for your workflow efficiency. The complete process is typically completed in less than 5 minutes, from detector setup to measurement to test result:
Fast and easy setup
- Laser alignment of the detector or phantom on the treatment couch.
- Wireless connection to the software or alternatively with Ethernet cable.
- The detector is waiting for the beam.
- Automatic measurements of all beam energies in a single run with myQA software.
- FF / FFF beams supported.
- Immediate and automatic processing of the measurements in myQA.
- Easy validation of test results.
Test approval and archiving
- Approval and commenting option with adjustable user rights.
- Results are stored centrally for in-depth reviews, analysis, and reporting.
Rotating Holder - Optional Accessory
Support of Machine QA measurements with Linac angles of 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°.
- Comfortable fixations holding the 2D array in its position
- Fast and accurate locking mechanism for different measurement angles
- Easy to use four-point leveling mechanism
- Rubber feet prevent unintended movements of the holder