The cabinet supports the 042-433 Biodex Compact L-Block with Built-in Dose Calibrator Shield, the 039-412 Sharps Container Shield, the 042-434 Lead Brick Cave, and accommodates all of our Atomlab Dose Calibrators and many others. The dose calibrator display unit mounts on a stand above the countertop to maximize work space.
The lower cabinet has key-locking doors, two sliding bottom shelves, and two sliding upper shelves. The bottom shelves will accommodate PET shipping containers. The top shelves conveniently store syringes, syringe shields, and other small items. This cabinet is completely shielded on all six sides with .25", .5" and 1" lead, and can stand alone or be grouped with other cabinets.
All cabinets in this product line are built to the industry standard height of 36.5". All units include a stainless steel countertop incorporating a 0.5" lip and 4" backsplash. When ordering multiple units for grouped configuration, a unified countertop may be ordered to provide a continuous work surface.
Upon request, Biodex will factory mount the L-Block and Sharps Shield in place eliminating the need for on-site lifting equipment. A simple pallet jack is all that is required to move the unit.
- Designed for PET hot labs with limited space
- Compact L-Block Shield with Built-in Dose Calibrator Shield
- PET Sharps Container Shield
- Lead Brick Cave
- Atomlab Dose Calibrators and most others
- Sliding shelves for:
- PET shipping containers
- Small items
- Lead shielded on all six sides
- Key-locked doors
- Dimensions: 36.5" w x 24" depth x 36.5" h (93 x 61 x 93 cm)
- Lead Shielding: .25" thick (.64 cm)
- Finish: Powder coat
- Doors: Key-locked
- Countertop: Stainless steel with 4" (10.2 cm) backsplash and .5" (1.3 cm) spillproof lip
- Weight Capacity: 1550 lb (703 kg)
- Weight: 1240 lb (562 kg)