MriPlanner is a unique product that creates synthetic CT images with organs-at-risk delineations from standard MR images. The synthetic CT images reliably replaces conventional CT throughout all steps in the prostate radiotherapy workflow. MriPlanner improves treatment quality by eliminating the need for multimodal image registration and by opening the doors for personalized treatment strategies.
- High quality synthetic CT images generated from MRI using the Statistical Decomposition Algorithm.
- Provides automated delineations of organs at risk (OAR) using advanced machine learning technology.
- Requires only a single standard T2 weighted MRI. Same type of image as is used for target and OAR definition.
- Synthetic CT images both for dose calculations and patient positioning. Also with support for fiducial markers.
- Low start-up cost. No additional hardware and no site-specific template material required.
- Compatible with all modern MRI scanners and treatment planning systems.
- Seamless integration with any radiotherapy workflow using standardized DICOM communication.