Encompass™ SRS Standalone Device compatible with bridges
The Encompass™ SRS Immobilization System is a highly rigid, non-invasive immobilization device designed for precisely targeted treatment to the brain, head & neck.
• Immobilization for treatment of multiple lesions with a single isocenter
• High precision immobilization with submillimetric accuracy for stereotactic radiosurgery, including trigeminal neuralgia
• Integrated Shim System optimizes workflow efficiencies
• Open View Thermoplastic can reduce patient anxiety and allows for intra-fraction positioning verification utilizing optical tracking systems
• Submillimetric immobilization with or without optional IntegraBite
Encompass™ SRS Standalone Device -- RT-4600-02